Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Curious Case of the Tootsie Pops

I co-operate a little snack bar at work. My colleague and I make a small amount of money from it -- enough to pay our ways to an annual girls' weekend -- but mainly it is a benevolent effort to provide caffeine, fat and sugar to diets that might otherwise be lacking. (If you already know I work in an IT office, then you know that's a joke.)

Men are the majority in my department, which is why I rolled my eyes when I noticed this:



My question is: Why don't men want to eat the pink Tootsie Pops?

1 comment:

  1. Because they're Watermelon, which I personally hate.... if they were Strawberry or some other better flavor, I would randomly include them in my mix of Blue Raspberry and Cherry flavors. They are the absolute best thing to keep you awake when driving that long commute...K

    ReplyDelete