Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catchup (mmmmmmm ketchup)

Some things that have been brewing in my head.

Things that are yummy:


Chocolate Pop-Tarts.

When you toast them, the warm gooey middle tastes just like licking brownie batter out of a mixing bowl. How can you go wrong? Yes this is my hand in the picture -- I am refraining from gobbling the rest of the pop-tart just long enough to snap this photo.

Also, the Mac Snack Wrap from McDonalds.

I could never get myself to eat the Big Mac, with its two all-beef patties, but the snack wrap goes down easy. Includes plenty of special sauce.

Songs I Like:

"The High Road" by Broken Bells



Heard this one last week and it's been playing in my head since.

Things People Shouldn't Say:


My friend Sarah last week bemoaned her colleague using the word "chillaxin'". I would like to add my disdain for my white peers who use the word "peeps" (and aren't talking about the marshmallow chickies that are in your neighborhood Walmart right now). I can't really speak to whether it's still OK for my black peers to say "peeps," but my gut says No, Not Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment