Monday, June 21, 2010

Three-year-old Movie Critic: Toy Story 3

This time, I only knew she had gone to see a movie, but I didn't know which one.

Becky: What movie did you see?
Holly: I don't know.
B: Well what was the movie about?
H: A bus!
B: A bus? What did it do?
H: It went to a scary place. There was fire.
B: There was fire in the scary place?
H: Yes!
B: (still no idea what movie this was) Were there any kids in the movie? Any girls or boys?
H: There was only one girl. And a cowboy.
B: A cowboy, huh? Was the cowboy's name Woody?
H: Yes!
B: Did you see Toy Story 3?
H: Yes!!!

A bus that went into a scary place with fire? I haven't seen "Toy Story 3" yet so I don't know what actually happened, but apparently this was the main plotline that stood out to Holly.

For the record, Tim Burton's recent "Alice In Wonderland" was described by Holly thusly: "A girl stabbed a dragon. That's all."

No comments:

Post a Comment