Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tea for Two?

I still remember my mom waking me up super early to watch the Royal Wedding in 1981. I remember that she told me to nap during the "boring" parts and that she would wake me up in time to see Diana arrive in her carriage -- and she did. I can remember laying on the couch watching the wedding on our tiny television set.

I intend to watch the upcoming Royal Wedding as well, but for a while my daughters have been saying they don't want to be woken up to watch with me. Finally just this morning Thea said I can wake her up, and Holly immediately said she wants to watch too. Waiting on Faith...

I was only 7 in 1981. I don't expect Holly to remember this but I hope it will be a fun memory for Thea. I think I'll get some cinnamon rolls to have with tea or coffee -- I think that scones would be a more proper food but let's stick to what I know everyone will like.

By the way, I love T-Mobile's "Royal Wedding Dance" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

No comments:

Post a Comment