Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Day 2 Pt 2

(saturday)



The view out the front door. I thought I'd better get out there and shovel a path up to my mailbox for the mailman... as if the mail truck will be able to get down my street anytime soon.



Holly's playhouse then ^ and now...



Late afternoon, the storm ended, and the sun actually broke through for a few minutes before it set.



Such a peaceful world, outside. Inside, we're trying to remain as peaceful as possible, with the potential for school to be out all week. I'm almost positive there will not be school Monday. Don't know about Tuesday, but then there's more snow in the forecast for Tuesday night and Wednesday.

The girls played lots of video and computer games today and then watched "The Goonies" before bed. They enjoy that movie just as much as I did as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment