Saturday, February 13, 2010

Warmth

It was going to be a very cold weekend here, until a friend took the boiler apart and cleaned it, and apparently fixed it. 24 hours later it's still working properly. Looks like I will get to call BGE Home and cancel the repair appointment for Tuesday! It's nice to be warm.

We went to a car show in the city this afternoon. I sat in a bunch of minivans but wasn't absolutely wowed by any one. I think I liked the Honda Odyssey best, but honestly any one would do. Beggars can't be choosers.



Be afraid. Be very afraid. You could see this sight on the road five years or so from now.



You probably won't see my girls in a Miata though, unless some long-lost rich relative leaves me an inheritance.



Holly in some kind of Mazda.



Thea liked this Genesis coupe. It was pretty cute.



I always wanted a Corvette. This was my first time sitting in one and I have to say it felt awesome. Not sure it was $70,000 awesome. Where is that long-lost rich relative again?

No comments:

Post a Comment